This Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy" or "AUP") is an integral part of your agreement with C3Compliant, LLC ("C3"), for the provision of C3 Services (“Services”). Please review the following terms carefully. By accessing or using the Services, you signify your agreement to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access or use the Services. All C3 Services are fully owned and managed by C3Compliant, LLC.
This Policy is designed to help protect C3, its customers, and the public from illegal activities and other misuse of the Services. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by C3 and C3 reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon notice to you. C3 reserves the sole and absolute right to interpret, apply, define, and implement this Policy.
About the Service
Our Services are provided to our users as a privilege and not a right. Merely paying all applicable charges for the Services does not entitle any user to avoid the strict obligation to abide by all rules, terms, and conditions.
You need to be at least 18 years old to register for and use any Services.
In order to access or use any Services you will create an account and identify authorized users under that account. Each user is responsible for adhering to the following Policy.
Trade and Export Regulations
You hereby agree to comply with the applicable trade and export regulations of the respective country in which the Services are provided.
Any use of the Services in a manner that may be defined or deemed to be statutorily illegal under applicable laws is a violation of this AUP. Such use includes, but is not limited to, use of the Services to distribute data or links to data involving child pornography, terroristic threats, phishing, credit card fraud, racketeering, defamation, and slander.
Data and activities not permitted
You may not use the Services to distribute data or links to data that C3 reasonably believes:
- Constitutes, depicts, fosters, promotes, or relates in any manner to pornography or the marketing of pornographic materials;
- Is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- Is defamatory, intended to harass, threaten or violate a person's privacy;
- Creates a risk to public safety or health in general, or to any individual's safety or health;
- Improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person or company;
- Is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- Infringes a copyright in direct violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") or any other similar legislation;
- Infringes on another's patent, trade or service mark, trade secret or other property right;
- Is otherwise malicious or fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against C3 by offended recipients; or
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of any Services.
You also may not use any Services to facilitate the following activities:
- IRC, Egg Drops, BNC, or IRC bots
- Game Servers
- Online gambling services
- Unauthorized vulnerability monitoring and testing
- Unsolicited email and/or SPAM (including but not limited to any conduct that would violate the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 or any other similar legislation)
- Denial of Service attacks
- Server Abuse
- Distribution of Malware
Should C3 receive an abuse complaint from any third party, C3 shall have the right to assume that the facts stated in such complaint are accurate and true unless you provide compelling evidence to the contrary. Any such failure to reasonably cooperate with C3’s investigation of any abuse complaints or suspected breaches of your environment shall constitute a breach of this AUP.
DMCA Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that data or links to data are being distributed using any Services infringing upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA to abuse@C3Compliant.com.
Reporting Violation of the Acceptable Use Policy
C3 accepts reports of alleged violations of this AUP via abuse@C3Compliant.com.
Reports of alleged violations should include name, contact information, IP address, and description of the violation. While C3’s policy is to use commercially reasonable efforts to review all third-party reports and take appropriate actions as described within the resolution process set forth below, C3 will neither assume nor owe any duty to any third party that files a report alleging a violation of this AUP.
Resolution Process for Violations of C3’s Acceptable Use Policy
The ultimate goal of this AUP is to balance the rights of our customers with the policies set forth in this AUP. The goal of the Resolution Process described below is to mitigate service interruptions while resolving potential violations of this AUP. Our staff is dedicated to working with the customer in resolving potential violations. Timing for resolution differs according to the degree of the violation, the nature of the violation, involvement of law enforcement, involvement of third party litigation, or other related factors. Overall, C3 is dedicated to working with the customer in resolving, where practical, all potential AUP violations prior to any interruption of the Services.
Disclaimer: C3 retains the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse new Services to any individual, group, or business. C3 also retains the right to discontinue Services to customers with excessive and/or multiple repeated violations or even based upon a single violation or alleged violation if C3 deems discontinuance to be the appropriate response to protect the value or effectiveness or integrity of its Services. No credit will be available under C3’s Terms of Service for interruptions of Services resulting from AUP violations.
All C3 Services are fully owned and managed by C3Compliant, LLC.
C3Compliant.com has been has been fully tested to run well with IE11 on Windows 10; therefore, it is 100% compatible to ensure a great experience.